- Penne- 200gms
- Olive oil(extra virgin)- 1/4 cup.
- Red Chilli flakes- 1tbsp
- Cloves-3 pods (chopped)
- Parmesan Cheese- 30gms
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Parsely-fresh- 1sprig.
- Boil water. Add salt to the water. Add penne pasta and boil till Al Dante or little raw. Strain the pasta (save one cup water) and add little oil to avoid sticking.
- In a pan heat olive oil extra virgin. Add chopped garlic and saute well for 1 minute.
- Add red Chilli flakes. Mix well. Add the seasoning as per taste.
- Add about 1 cup of pasta water saved and cook till water is absorbed.
- Add finely chopped fresh parsley. Mix well.
- Pour out the pasta in serving bowl and garnish with parmesan cheese. Serve hot with a slice of garlic bread toast.